he caSo when it comes to cars we all love one thing about it and that speed, well we all know how car manufacturers always wanted to build the fastest car in the world, so i decided to break it down for you and bring to you the top 10 fastest machines in the world. This are not just your normal average super-cars (i mean who even drives super-cars these days) this are what we call Hyper-cars, this are cars meant for the big dogs,the richest of the rich, the overlords, kings of kings, ceo of ceos,(lol ok i think you guys get it).
These are the top 10 hyper-cars in the world right now
10. Pagani huayra : this hyper-car is a product of an italian company called “pagani automobilli” It is named after Huayra-tata, a Quechua wind god. when it comes to speed this monster have got it. It features a 6.0L AMG V12 engine that churns out 730HP
Top speed: 230mph
9. Zenvo ST1: this hyper-car is a new one to the hyper-cars group and they seem to be doing really well when it comes to producing fast cars manufactured by Danish company Zenvo Automotive. It is the company’s first model, and is manufactured almost entirely by the hands of a small team of workers
Top speed :233mph
8. Mclaren F1: A sports car produced by mclaren motors in england this is one car that has been around in the sports car blogosphere for a while it an oldie but still a high perfomance vehicle capable of going 0-60mph in 3.2sec The F1 looked even more spectacular from the side. The gullwing doors, the opening side panels, and the swoopy waistline made the supercar look like a Transformers vehicle, while the lack of a rear wing gave it a clean, classy profile.
7. Koeingsegg CCR:
The Koenigsegg CCR could just be the fastest car you’ve never heard of. Built in the south of Sweden by a wealthy young entrepreneur called Christian von Koenigsegg, the newcomer is an absolutely awesome machine. Capable of going 0-60mph in 2.1sec it comes with a 2-door Targa top, rear mid engine, rear wheel drive, 4.7 L twin-supercharged V8 based on Ford Modular engine although not so good on body works but what body works compared to speed.
Top speed: 245mph
6. SSC Ultimate pro: For starters, this new Ultimate Aero is powered by a 6.8-liter twin-turbocharged V8 that can scream up to a 9,000 rpm redline. Power? 1,350 horses, every last drop of which will be needed to hit the targeted top speed of 275 mph. Obviously, this rocketship won’t be available for short money.
There are a lot of ways that you can define the SSC Ultimate Aero. But it can be summed up this way. There used to be a time that it is indeed the ultimate. Simply known as the worldâ€™s fastest car from 2007 to 2010 (and that is even verified by no less than Guinness!), it is perhaps one of the boldest automotive creations ever made.
Top speed: 256mph
5. Bugatti chiron: i guess when talking about fast cars if you dont mention a bugatti then i guess your list is not complete.
This beautifully sculpted speed demon is capable of dishing out a 0-60 in 2.5sec. without key, for safety reasons, mainly arising from the tyres as the manufacturer concluded that no tyre currently manufactured would be able to handle the stress at the top speed the Chiron is capable of achieving.  The Chiron’s top speed without limiter is speculated to be 289 mph (465 km/h).
Top speed: 261mph
4. Bugatti veyron super sport: At the moment, the Bugatti Veyron appears to have it all:
A W-16 engine that can produce 1,001 horsepower
A top speed of 250+ mph (400+ kph)
A zero-to-60 time of three seconds
A zero-to-180 time of 14 seconds
A price tag somewhere in the $1.2 million range. Starting from the mind blowing 1000hp engine and it consumes about 5 litres of gasoline per min, it also runs on a 16-cylinder monster engine. When it comes to elegance and speed the veyron is the car for you.
Top speed: 268mph
3. Hennessey venom GT: Alright, when it comes to beauty combined with speed the hennessey veynom is the car for you“With a custom-built Hennessey 7.6 Liter Twin Turbo V8 engine capable of achieving more than 1600 bhp at 7,200 rpm (24 psi boost pressure),
this thunderbolt hyper car is truly a road blazer, Hennessey will let you choose between two steering wheels. There’s a more conventional one with leather-covered center section and a racing version that has the instrument cluster placed in the middle, leaving the dashboard without the usual hood. Both steering wheels are equipped with a range of buttons and switches, including a boost button that could be an overboost function for increased performance. All told, the Venom F5 looks gorgeous on the inside and even though it’s not as luxurious as the Bugatti Chiron, it has that race car vibe to it. I know you might be wondering abiut the price compared to the bugatti but bugattis are usually more expensive because thay are also exotic cars.
2. Koeingsegg agrera RS: so the agrera has come with some enhancements compared to it former some of which include advanced lightweight sound insulation, an all-new front splitter optimized for the track, front winglets, side skirts, advanced dynamic underbody flap system and a dynamically active rear spoiler for added down force (now up to 450 kg at 250 km/h). The RS also features improved side air outlets behind the front wheels, increased power and a raised rpm limit.
ght: 1395 kg
Koenigsegg twin turbo aluminum 5,0L V8,
4 valves per cylinder, double overhead
camshafts, dry sump lubrication
Bore: 92 mm Stroke: 95.25 mm
Sequential, multipoint fuel injection with
dual knock sensors and back pressure
sensors, closed loop wide band lambda
control, twin ceramic ball bearing turbo
chargers with Koenigsegg patented
backpressure reduction system with va-
riable turbo geometry. 1.3 bar (1.4 with E85)
Dry sump lubrication. Carbon fiber intake
manifold with optimised intake tracts
Tig-welded ceramic coated 0.8 mm wall
thickness inconel exhaust system mani-
fold with merge collector
Total engine weight: 189 kg
Power output – gasoline – 865 kW (1160Hp)
at 7800 rpm – redline at 8250 rpm
Torque: 1000 Nm from 2700 to 6170 rpm
Max torque – 1280 Nm at 4100 rpm
1MW engine option available
Koenigsegg Electronic Stability Control (KES) with 3 settings Wet – Normal – Track
3 settings Wet – Normal – Track
Two-door, two seater with removable hardtop
Body made from pre-impregnated carbon fiber/kevlar and lightweight sandwich reinforcements
Dual airbags, detachable hardtop with lightweight roof, power windows, adjustable pedals and steering column, leather interior with Agera style stitching, bucket carbon sport seats with memory foam, carbon ceramic brakes with Sport ABS, KES (stability) , front/rear hydraulic lifting system, power steering, power brakes, Satnav, LifePo4 battery, MP3 player, USB connection, climate control, digital warning and info system, G sensor, alarm, tire monitoring system, Koenigsegg shield alarm fob, leather carpets, roof storage bag, car cover, Koenigsegg car charger.
Now that the specc of a true road rager
Top speed: 278mph
1. Hennessey venom F5: well it finally time for the best of the best the king of the road, the trail blazer this is the fastest car in the world right now The Venom F5 is an all-new hypercar designed and built from the ground up with one goal in mind: To be the absolute fastest road car on earth. Hennessey and team have developed a completely new design, chassis and carbon fiber body focused on aerodynamics to achieve the lowest possible drag. The new Venom F5 design features active aero that will yield a coefficient of drag of just 0.33.
The Hennessey team is developing an all new, twin turbo V8 engine that will deliver over 1600 bhp. The Hennessey engine will be mated to a 7-speed single clutch paddle shift transmission and delivering power down to the rear tires. The Venom will also feature an all new light weight chassis and all carbon fiber body, which will give the Venom F5 a curb weight of 2,950 lbs.
When this beast is on th road you know it game time there are only a handful of selected billionaires in the world who owns these beasts.
Top speed: 301mph
Tell me which car you love the most and which youll like to buy, tell me down in the comment below.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: