Mukesh ambani has one of if not even the most homes in not just India but the world. Today we are gonna be looking at 6 crazy facts about the 27-storey skyscraper which is said to be worth a whooping $1 billion.
1. Mukesh and his family’s quarters is located at the top floor of the skyscraper which is understandable for obvious reasons. (Why would i own a skyscraper and not live on the top floor)
But according to his wife Nita ambani, she said they chose the top floor because they wanted the sunlight.
2. You won’t believe this but the lobby alone has as much as nine elevators. (I know right, like what gives…)
4. Owing to the fact that their father is super rich and employs lots of staff to keep the Antilia clean and in order, the kids still clean their rooms by themselves whenever they’re back from college in the U.S
5. Antilia, the name of the skyscraper is reported to have been coined from a mythical island in the Atlantic Ocean.
6. Due to the fact that the family are all vegetarians and teetotalers, they only eat veggies and drink wine.