Just as huge and vast technology is to understand, that also how huge some facts behind it we never knew.
Today we’re gonna be looking at some of the quite shocking facts about technology we never knew.
So without further-a-do get your bowl popcorn and headphones as we look at some mind-blowing facts about Tech.
- The name Google was actually an accident. The founders actually had the impression they were naming it Googol.
Google founders actually tried selling Google to Excite for $1 million in 1999, but the ignorant Excite actually turned them down. (Just so you know, Google is now worth $530 Billion 💵)
- Did you know you can actually download Wikipedia? Here is the link.
In 2011, over 1 in 3 divorce cases filed in the US actually contained the world Facebook in them. (Now that bad😜)
- The word Bluetooth was actually named after a king named King Herald Bluetooth. He is known for uniting Denmark and Norway.🤴
In 1982 TIME Magazine actually named the computer the “Man of the Year”.
- The word emoji has absolutely nothing or link with the word emotions.🤦🏾♂️
Do you know the Qwerty keyboard was actually designed to slow you down? Well if you actually wanna type faster then you should consider using Dvorak keyboard.
Another wierd one, so do you know that 28% of IT professionals hide their career from family and friends just to avoid offering free tech support. 😂
- It would have cost over $3.5 million in the year 1991 to buy the computing power found in an iPhone 5S right now.
Let us know in the comments section which of these facts actually sounded wierd or shocking to you.